The college follows a regular admission process which is set by the government of Maharashtra and Shivaji University, Kolhapur, which are as follows:
- Admissions are given on Merit Only.
- Admissions to the reserved category students will be given as per the rules set by the Government of Maharashtra and Shivaji University, Kolhapur.
- Repeaters are not admitted.
- Medium of learning will be Marathi.
- The principal decision of admission will be final.
- The students seeking admission to first year degree course should submit the original School Leaving Certificate & original mark-sheet of XII Class along with two attested Xerox copies of each. The original L.C. will not be returned to the student under any circumstances.
- All admissions are valid only for one academic year and are subject to the satisfactory attendance and performance at tests / tutorials etc. For more details of the courses & individual admission process, do check the college prospectus for the courses.
S.S.G. Mahavidyalaya © All Copyright Reserved | powered by Opti'ES